The European Comfort Shoe.






These shoes were a gift from my brother from Italy and they are absolutely perfect. Personally, I prefer wearing ballet flats kind of shoes as they are obviously very comfy.



I'm not a trainers kind of girl. I hate the feeling of having to wear socks in this swealthering weather or the constraining feeling of the shoelaces. That is why the only trainers I own, I use them to workout. but since this was a gift, I decided I wasnt going to turn it into a gym footwear (besides the shoes are too gorgeous for that).



 I wore this footwear to school and it was so so comfortable. It felt at weird at first because of the platform hidden in it , but it looked so good on me. I got so many compliments and of course many stare downs lol. I'm guessing these shoes are similar to the New balance ones, I love how they look on others.


Outfit Breakdown - Shoes, Sergio Tacchini (similar here) Jeans, Primark (similar here) Top, Select Bag Primark

Comments

  1. Ballet flats are cute but sometimes it's fun to mix it up with a sneaker. These look so cool! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ballet flats are cute but sometimes it's fun to mix it up with a sneaker. These look so cool! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. These trainers do look so comfortable, great post hun!

    Beth x
    www.bethelouise.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comment!

Popular Posts