Two Weeks Fitness Challenge Shopping List



Side Note



Lemons - Buy 7 and then take one each day. First thing in the morning, squeeze half a lemon into warm water and drink. Then, last thing at night before sleeping, squeeze the other half into warm water and drink.

Fruits - Buy whatever kind you like. Pineapples are naturally filling while cucumbers and carrots ar very very low in calories. Mix it up so you won't be bored.

Vegetables - Personally I buy greens and make enough efo riro, ewedu or bitter leafspiced with lots of pepper and garnished with mushrooms. If you can afford it you can get brocolli, spinach, e.t.c.

Chicken or Turkey Breasts - Buy 1 pack of Zartech frozen chicken breasts.

Greek Yoghurt - I buy mine from Zenco Supermarket at Jericho. I don't know where else they sell it. Another option is to get skim milk.





Extra Lean Beef Mince - I buy mine from Shoprite, make sure they are the extra lean ones and not the regular ones.

Tomorrow, I'll upload Day 1's meal and please remember to search for my new BBM channel "Hadedeevah's Fitness Challenge"


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comment!

Popular Posts