Makeup of the Day - 1




Hello guys! I've missed doing beauty related posts. I decided to share with you how I achieved this look. I'm really happy with how it all came out. I actually didn't have a look in mind but when I put on this pretty floral gown, the colour pink striked me. I then decided to go for a pinky-like look!







                  Products Used
Face
Mary Kay Oil Mattifier
L.A. Girl conceal in chestnut to highlight.
Ben Nye Topaz to set highlight
Mary Kay Foundation mixed with L.A. Girl  conceal in Beautiful Bronze
Milani pressed powder to set foundation 
Zaron Face Definer to contour
Jordana Redwood Blush Powder
Zaron Perfect Finish to set my whole makeup

Eyes
Rimmel London Duo in Bavarian Green
Zaron Uno in Mocha
Sleek i-divine in Lagoon 845
Zaron Uno in Gold Rush
Zaron Face Definer (Bronzer)
Zaron Gel Eyeliner in Jazz
Maybelline Colossal Kajal 
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Hegai and Esther Waterproof Eyebrow Definer

Lips
ChapIce Lip Balm
Maybelline Lip Liner in Hollywood Red
House of Tara Lipstick in Ms.D

I hope you like the look, let me know in the comments. Below is the whole look,



Laters xx


Comments

  1. I love your lipstick so much I need it in my make up bag, it's such a pretty shade. Your make up look is really nice and it definitly ties in with your outfit, love the floral dress xx
    caitlynhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love x. I'm happy with the way the look turned out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comment!

Popular Posts