My Favourite beauty brand - NYX Wishlist

Hey guys! I wanted to blog about my favourite beauty brand, but then decided to as well make it a wishlist. I'll be travelling very soon and these items are the ones I'm hoping to stock up on from Nyx cosmetics. I see Nyx as a cheaper alternative to Mac, because like Mac, they have a variety of beauty products and thus one can create a whole look using just Nyx. Unlike Mac though, their shades do not run deeper and so I'm not going to be purchasing their foundations or powders anytime soon.

So before getting right into it, I'll like you guys to check out my sister's blog here. I featured on her blog, talking all about my everyday makeup routine and mini reviews.



These are the NYX Slim Lip Pencils. I'll be getting them in different colours to match my lipstick shades.



How pretty are these NYX Butter Glosses. How pretty are they?! This would be perfect as a top coat over my lipstick.

Of course the next items on my wishlist is the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. These are quite popular for a reason, the colours are so gorgeous especially the nude shades.

NYX Retractable Eyeliners. Self-explanatory, but I'd like to get these in different colours.

Oh, how gorgeous are these NYX Butter Lipstick shades? I personally prefer the darker shades!

Can you guys see why I'm in love with this brand? This is the NYX High Voltage Lipstick, look at the beautiful colours. It even comes in my favourite lipstick shape (slim gel container).

Ahh, how weird are these NYX Wicked Lipstick shades? I'm thinking of getting at least one bold lipstick colour, and these collection looks like a place to start.


These are the NYX Prismatic Eye Shadows. I love how these are literally prismatic, the colours are so vivid and they remind me of the Colorpop Eyeshadows.

I have oily eyelids so the NYX Eyeshadow Base is an essential on this list.

I naturally have full eyebrows, so on days when I can't be bothered, I'll simply use this NYX Tinted Brow Mascara. I hope it runs in a deeper shade.

This is the NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray. This will be perfect for my combination skin.

I'm so going to get this NYX Gel Liner and Smudger in different colours. This will be perfect for creating smoky eyes.

I've been seeing mixed reviews on the NYX Wonder Stick, but I'll still like to try it out for myself. It seems to make highlighting and contouring so much easier.

The last product on my wishlist is the NYX Color Conceal and Contour Palette. Colour correcting is what's raving in the blogosphere right now and I'm so happy NYX has this in a deep shade.

So I hope you guys enjoyed delving into my NYX Wishlist. Who can guess the first stand I'm hitting when I step into ULTA?! Remember to check out my featured post over at my sister's blog here.

I'll be documenting my journey on Snapchat, "hadedeevah" so let's follow each other over there xx.
























Comments

  1. Wonderful post! I love it:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a NYX product but its definitely high on my to-do list. I want to try everything on this wish list.
    Heading over to your sisters blog now.

    www.daisiegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Their products are amazing. Thanks girl xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comment!

Popular Posts