Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit "Dolce K" Dupe Alert


Hey guys. I decided to alert you on a dupe I stumbled upon. While doing my makeup, I decide to go with a nude lip as my mood was quite low at that moment. 



So I then picked up my Rimmel lip liner in "coffee bean". Whilst applying the lip liner, I loved the way it was looking, so I applied it all over my lips.


I loved how it looked like I was putting on an actual liquid lipstick. While in class, I got a lot of comments on my lips. Everyone wanted to know what lipstick I was wearing. Of course when I replied that it was only a lip liner, they all thought I was joking.


For the rest of my face, here is a product breakdown;
Primer - Kiko Milano Perfect Base Corrector
Brows- NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette
Eyeshadow- Morrocco, Fudge, Chic and Bellini from the Anastasia Beverely Hills World Traveller Palette
Eyeliner- P.S Beauty from Primark
Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in "very black"
Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless in "Coconut"
Highlight and Contour- Zaron Face Definer in "PZ15"
Powder- Milani Face Powder in "110 deep"
Lips- Rimmel lip liner in "coffee bean"


What I'm wearing;
Top- George from Asda
Necklace- Primark
ID card holder- H&M


Thank you very much for reading. Please leave a comment down below, I'll love to know what you think. Till next time xx. 







Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comment!

Popular Posts