Collective Makeup Haul!!


Hey guys, how are you all? I mentioned a while back that that I'll be doing a makeup haul. Sorry it's taken so long, I've been overwhelmed trying to prepare for the Bar exams and so this post will be kind of sketchy, anyways let's get right into it.




The first store I went into was Valerie Faces. I went in there for a foundation, but I came out with all this and didn't even buy the foundation! *facepalm*
*BH cosmetics blush palette which has 10 colours. 
*Milani matte lipstick in 'glam'
*Beyond Beauty liquid lipstick 


The next store i popped into was House of Tara.
* I got four lipliners ( red, burgundy, plum and brown)
* Lipstick in Tejuosho (deep plum)
* Lipstain in Nehanda (this is a nice nude colour, I love it)


I got all these from Makeeda's beauty store
*BH Cosmetics Smoky Eyes 28 Colour Eyeshadow Palette 
*Covergirl Queen Bronzer in Q120
*Forever 21 liquid lipstick in Red Velvet (very patchy, I don't recommend) and Dark Brown (absolutely recommend)
Elf Cream Eyeliner 


I talked about this M.A.C haul, two blog posts back. I already own this foundation and so used the opportunity to get a back up. I'll try and do a mini review on this soon. This is the Mac Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation in shade 9.0


The next store I went into was W.O.C.
* Milani Foundation in shade 14
*Milani Face Powder in Deep 110 (this is like my 10th time repurchasing it) 
*Black Opal Foundation in Corab (also, this is like the 5th time I'm repurchasing it, it covers all my spots)
*LA Girl Liquid Lipstick in Instinct


These were the last bits I got. 
*BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette ( this is worth the money, I absolutely love it)
*Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
*Milani lipstick in Sangria ( a nice deep plum)

So that's all I got. I'm hoping to share with you guys my eyeshadow palette collection with a mini review on each of them in the next blog post. 

Till then, Ciao! xx

Comments

Popular Posts