MAC Prolongwear Concealer Review


It's no secret that I love MAC products. Overtime I've found out products I actually do like each and every product I have gotten from them and so I was really excited to buy this. I bought this concealer with the idea to use it for highlighting, but the lady at the Mac counter sold to me a slightly darker shade. At first I was a bit stumped, but then I decided to use it for what it's actually meant for and that's to conceal the darker areas on my face and cover my under-eye bag.


The packaging was not what I expected. For the life of me, I had always thought the product had a wand inside, only for me to open it and see that its a pump. Due to the fact that it's a pump and the bottle's quite tiny, one has to be very careful when pressing down. The best way to apply this concealer onto your face is with your middle finger. Just pump carefully onto your middle finger, then push into your skin.


 

I'll give the packaging 8/10. I've gotten quite used to the packaging, but note that if not careful, the product spurts everywhere and I've had to change my top a couple of times. So be aware of that. Another problem I have is that, I can't open the product, so which I'm bummed about as this means I won't be able to use the last few bits stuck at the bottom of the bottle.

 The size is just 9ml, which I'm guessing is the average weight of a normal concealer so that's that about that. Since it's an high-end product, it is expected that the product will be quite pricey, but at least it's got good coverage and stays on your face all day so I think it is worth the price.

As you can see, I'm super happy with my purchase. I have been using this concealer religiously since I got them, because it's just so good. I would love to know what you think of this concealer if you already have one and if you have any MAC item on your wish list at the moment. Let me know in the comments down below and also let me know of any concealer you feel it's a staple in your collection.

Comments

Popular Posts